The Sims FreePlay Cheats Revealed

The Sims FreePlay Cheats Revealed - Same as the name of The Sims FreePlay, this is a Sims game for IOS users, as we know that the sims is one game that uses real-time clock, yup real-world 24-hour clock, and you can play The Sims FreePlay free.

This is one of the best EA games, in my opinion. You can control 16 different sims with 1.200 customization options, including pets, so interesting to play, The Sims FreePlay just like The Sims for PC. You can perform everyday activities like playing The Sims for PC.

And for the article today I choose to share about The Sims FreePlay Cheats, I think this might be useful to you and all visitors of this blog, in my explanation about The Sims FreePlay Cheats inculde FREE SIMOLEONS & LIFESTYLE POINTS, Money and Lp cheat, Instant Seed Growth, Endless Money & Lp, Making Sims Sick, Yes, that's what I will discuss in this article, hopefully all the cheats that I choose to be useful and work well, and I cannot guarantee 100% all the cheats that exist; here can work well, but I've tried almost all the cheats here and everything works well, so you do not hesitate to use them.

Do not forget to bookmark this blog so you can get the latest news about the game without having to be hard to find, ok now we headed straight to the first section in this article.

The Sims FreePlay Cheats

1

The Sims FreePlay Trailer


2

The Sims FreePlay Cheats

In this section I will describe some of the cheats that you can use in the game The Sims FreePlay, in this article have 5 cheat and all you can try and use for free, but I cannot guarantee this cheat to work properly.
#FREE SIMOLEONS & LIFESTYLE POINTS
  • Click on the purple button that takes you to the store where you can use a credit card to buy SIMOLEONS and lifestyle points.
  • When the "connecting to the server" screen comes up, press the home button on your iPhone to exit the game.
  • Wait ten seconds.
  • open the game again and hit the red CANCEL button on the stores loading screen
  • click on the store button again, everything is now free.

#Money and Lp cheat

#Instant Seed Growth
I have one house with the maximum number of plots for growing seeds (10 at this point with 15 Sims) and I collect most of my active Sims there for easier control. I have realized that when I go through and plant all at once, sometimes 1 (or even more) of them will grow their seeds instantly and I can harvest and replant. So far I have just seen this with the quicker seeds (I usually do 30 minute/1 hour seeds) and I don't know if it would also happen with the slower growing seeds.
#Endless Money & Lp

Or you can try this:
Everytime you reach a new population milestone you are awarded 5LP. Now delete an item to go just back under the milestone award.
Then press the home button and end the game in the multi-task menu.
Put the game back on and you'll notice you can achieve the reward again.
Buy an item to reach the award again and wala, another 5LP.

*Hint* Reach the 1,000,000 population and youll earn 10LP each time instead of 5.
*Note* Repeat process several times and you'll have 500Lp in no time.

Endless Money -
Now with all that extra LP you can buy featured items.
Buy the coffin bed for 6Lp and sell for 2,000.

*Note* Repeat process over and over you'll be rolling in the simoloians.
#Making Sims Sick
Shake device to make Sims be sick. You will have to get them to clean it up after though.

I hope all the cheat above can be useful and help you, do not forget to keep visiting this blog to get the latest tips and guide thank you for reading my article about The Sims FreePlay Cheats.
The Sims FreePlay Cheats Revealed | Anton Fkip | 5